Riot Boy: Covered

October 6, 2011

You may see it over there on the sidebar -- you can get a better look at it on the RIOT BOY page. But I'm gonna post it again because my god, it is cool.

Haha, punny. Sorry. Just -- the ice is so pretty. Oh, and the dudes too. Obvs.


P.L. Nunn. I mean, that's really all I can say. Just, P.L. Nunn.
Loveless3173 said...

OMG... WHAT... a cover... LOVE IT!! *o*// <33

Katey said...

I squeed, and then I was like, "Wait, is it okay to squee over your own cover?" But I'm squeeing over PL Nunn being awesome, so I think it's okay. Probably.

I'm glad I'm not alone in the love!

Loveless3173 said...

More than ok and no, definitely not alone! xD

Katey said...

Thanks for that -- I feel a little easier about it. (Seriously, though, I love her!)

Latest Instagrams

© Katey Hawthorne's. Design by FCD.