Prettyfae and Wingsex

June 20, 2012

Fairy compacts may be dangerous, but they sure are pretty.

Here's the cover for my upcoming Love is Always Write story, The Dangers of Fairy Compacts, with art by the ever-awesome C. Bernard.


Want to know a little more about Aeron and Tam before they hit Goodreads... soonish? Check out their page there or the one I've got for them here -- with excerpts. And soon their story will be on GR for anyone, both at the group and as downloadable mobi, ePub, zip, or pdf. <3

Now I'm going to go run around and freak out abut how adorable they are. I love you, Courtney.

Becky said...

Pretty! I'm so jealous of people who can draw.

J.A. Rock said...

Um, how beautiful is this?

Katey said...

Becky, right? I wish I wish I wish! Thank god I know people like Courtney, at least...

JA -- SERIOUSLY. I'm still going all handflappy every time I look at it. and I CAN'T STOP LOOKING AT IT. She's so awesome <3

J.A. Rock said...

I want her to draw things for me all the time.

Lisa said...

Wow! That is just gorgeous!

I'm with Becky -- I'm totally jealous of people who can draw. Even my stick figures don't look like stick figures.

Latest Instagrams

© Katey Hawthorne's. Design by FCD.