Fabulous Miscellany

February 14, 2013

Item #1: Winners!
The winners of the Losing Better Prize packs are

A- Megan!
B- Eleanor!
C- Aardappelen!

I'll be in touch shortly. Yay! Exclamation points!!1!1one!

Item #2: Review!
And now, a moment of appreciation for this incredibly thoughtful review of Losing Better from Melanie at Scattered Thoughts and Rogue Words. Melanie gave it 4.75 stars and said:
I love Riot Boy and wondered how Katey Hawthorne was ever going to be able to supplant that book in my heart and then she writes Losing Better, one white hot tale of love and lust between two emotionally messed up and diametrically opposed men. I also think that the characters the author created for Losing Better are the most complex, difficult, and yet thoroughly human (albeit with super powers) people we have seen from her.
*beam*

Thank you, Melanie, for giving it a chance. (Oh and extra thanks for giving Gabriel a chance. Of course!)

Item #3: New Book!
Liam is here!

I know, I know, I just had a book, but the other me has one out for Valentine's today. This is the love story for monsters I've mentioned before, and I do think it'd appeal to some readers of superpowered/elemental/fae love. Nasty vampires love can be really good times, if you're into that sort of thing. To quite my friend John, vampire sex is a lot like shark sex. Lots of blood and thrashing around...

Anyhow, please check it out, because it's all vampy screwed-upness with a bisexual vibe and lots of weird little vampirey details and weird side characters--all of which will have major consequences down the road, because this is one big story getting started with one small romance (of a sort) here.



Latest Instagrams

© Katey Hawthorne's. Design by FCD.