Come get your Moondrop!

July 3, 2015

Happy long weekend, Americans! Be safe this Independence Day, okay? To the rest of you, happy regular weekend to you, too. I'm off to celebrate with the loud family (see also: Nobody's Hero), so that should be fun.

If you're looking for something to read this weekend, I've got something for you: Moondrop--my stand-alone freebie about a lonely English teacher and a tattooed dragon shifter--is free to download, now! Thanks to the Goodreads MM Romance group for their editorial and production work on this one. It came out quite pretty in all formats. Glad I found the right art for the cover, too.

Coverart: Drakonova/Shutterstock


Get your copy here. Just scroll down to the bottom and bam. It's yours. I'll put it on Smashwords once I come home from the weekend, too, but the MM Romance group's site is super easy to use and safe.

Also, just as a reminder, there are a lot of other freebies on the free reads page.

Latest Instagrams

© Katey Hawthorne's. Design by FCD.