Important Fundraiser and a Quick Update

September 28, 2017

For anyone who hasn't heard, the wonderful B.A. Tortuga could use our help right now. B.A. and her wife Julia are pioneers in the queer romance community and two of the most welcoming and supportive people I've met since I started this wild ride. If you can, please consider donating. If you can't, please signal boost the campaign Kiernan Kelly set up for B.A. right here.

Things around my way are good, just completely ridiculous because we're fostering puppies. Yes, you read that right. (If you're in the Western/Central/Southern Ohio area, check out MVPC okay. :D) But I'll have plenty going on come October as usual, so stay tuned for more! I just wanted to get in a quick signal boost and update. Love! (also, YAY, OCTOBER!)

Latest Instagrams

© Katey Hawthorne's. Design by FCD.