~Various~

April 28, 2014

Yes, today I have ~various~ updates to share.

First, I'm hanging out with the fab folks at The Novel Approach today talking about working with the wonderful Ruxandra Lache on the Fairy Compacts series. I'll be revealing one of her illustrations here on the blog, and of course there will eventually be thumbnails of them all on the excerpts page, but one thing at a time, right? There's also an opportunity to win a copy of the second book in the series, Life as a Fairy Thrall. And don't forget, the first book, The Dangers of Fairy Compacts, is a free read.

Second, I have some reviews to share from the last few weeks, wee~

1. In Distress got 4.25 stars from Melanie over at Scattered Thoughts and Rogue Words--and a really fantastic, thoughtful review. Thanks so much, Melanie. 
2. Equilibrium got 4.25 stars from Teresa at Prism Book Alliance--which just made me so happy. Sam and Hansen! My first babies. ♥
3. Elizabetta at Love Bytes gave In Distress 3.5 stars--and excerpted one of the silliest bits of the whole thing, which also makes me very happy. (Cum-cicles. IDEK sometimes, with Eddie. This guy.)
4. By the River got not-quite-4 stars from Sandra at My Fiction Nook: ...something to take with you to the beach on a hot Summer day to devour while the wind is in your hair and the sound of crashing waves in your ear. Awesome.

And I'm gonna hop over and visit Sandra next week, too, so I'll update when that happens. Until then, just over here finishing work on Fairy Bound to get the for Raven contributors their Special Editions asap. Everyone else, look for it late May. For now, there's some inspiring music that's just been added to the excerpts page. Excerpts themselves to come soon.

Latest Instagrams

© Katey Hawthorne's. Design by FCD.