Come get it

August 17, 2012

I've been going on and on about this elsewhere, but not here. Loose Id rolled out their shiny new website earlier this week, and maaaaan is it pretty. To celebrate, everything--everything on the site is 25% off up through the 19th. So happy weekend, right? Here's a helpful link to all of mine, in case you're interested.

One other thing--totally just noticed today when I went to vote on the paranormal poll (because paranormal!) that Equilibrium was nominated for book of the month at the mm group. It's a tiny, weird ass book, I know. But totally cute. If you're a member, hit it with some love, maybe? Second poll down--at least until Monday, when it goes away.

I've got company this weekend, so I'll be quiet for once. Hope yours is rad.

Latest Instagrams

© Katey Hawthorne's. Design by FCD.